Flux-free joining technique
Distinctive features and advantages of the flux-free joining technique
This new joining technique cannot only be used to extend hard-metal paper knives or to produce hard metal steel joints, but implant material (e.g. 1.4441) can also be diffusion-welded under shielding gas within a few seconds. Apart from diffusion welding it is possible to braze flux-free instrument-material components (e.g. Cr/ Ni-Stahl) or annular pieces. The heating method is in all cases direct electric resistance heating or induction heating. The welding or brazing machines can be equipped with a control system or PC for process control. So the operator only has to charge the components to be joined and take the joint components out of the machine. Our special brazing or welding machines are also suitable for joining components of one type of materials, e.g. copper, copper alloys, C-steel, Ci/Ni steels and hard metals or in their material combinations (e.g. copper/ brass, steel/ Cr/ Ni steel, steel/ hard metal) without any problems. Weldable or brazeable geometrical shapes are rods, tubes, sheets, flat materials or spirals.
The dimensions should be between 1 and 50 mm.
Our machines can be semiautomatic or fully automatic.
Advantages of resistance brazing or welding or induction brazing under shielding gas
- short joining times
- local and targeted heating of the components, only in the place of joining
- low environmental pollution due to flux-free brazing or diffusion welding under shielding gas
- reproducibility of the joining qualities depending on the configuration level of the equipment as well as statistic and joining are possible
- process control with a process control system or PC
- solution of complicated joining tasks with low qualification of the staff
- no necessity of time-consuming rework
- true-to-size brazing of the components with subsequent straightening
- immediate control of the joints
- immediate continued processing possible
- reduction of the production costs due to economy of expenditure on fluxes and reduction of energy costs
- few space required
- individual modules
- connected modules
- production in manufacturing cells for further processing or installation
- semiautomated and fully automated work processes
- joining of different geometrical shapes or parts is possible due to change of appliances
- low consumption of shielding gas
Our brazing method can surely be used for your production as well. However, we can give you consent only after several test brazings. In order that we can be a competent partner for you, please click your data sheet or send your task definition to:
Our proposals for solutions will arrive in your company during the next days.